Carpet Water Damage Restoration
At Melbourne Water Damage we provide immediate service in the event of water damage to your property. Our emergency crew is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are suffering from a flood crisis call us immediately 1300 783 732 to get your home or office restored and back to normal in 72 hours.
Our technicians are fully certified and share 40 years of on the job experience to handle your emergency water damage situation.
More Water Than You Can Handle?
Call The Melbourne Water Damage Experts on 1300 682 563
When you experience water damage loss you need the most qualified firm to put you back to normal as fast as possible and with the least disruption to your life. Our services include extraction of water and dirt, sanitization, as well as carpet odour and mildew treatment.
Melbourne Water Damage will immediately respond to dry & restore your carpets. We are Melbourne’s Water Damage specialists. We provide a full restoration service for your water or fire damage emergency. We are one of the few companies with the equipment on hand to fully restore and dry your property.
We understand that floods and water leaks hit you when you least expect it so we can help you in an emergency situation.
Water Damage Restoration
If you have suffered water or flood damage as a consequence of burst pipes, washing or dishwasher machine leaks, broken & leaking roofs, foundation cracks, storm Damage or underground water seepage, you MUST address the problem as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your property and health hazards. One of the biggest problems you face with water damage is the growth of mold which will grow within 24 hours unless treated. It is the mold spores that threaten your health unless professionally treated.
At Melbourne Water Damage we have the state-of-the-art equipment which will provide the fastest effective means of drying your property.
We have special monitoring instruments that can detect and measure the presence of moisture even behind walls and beneath fixed floors (where you can’t see). Water damage not only affects your carpet and floors, it also has an adverse effect on your walls and skirting boards which can collapse. This is why it is IMPERATIVE that YOU Call MELBOURNE WATER DAMAGE NOW.
Melbourne Water Damage offers the following water damage & Restoration Clean-up services
- 24/7, 365 response time
- Water Extraction
- Sewage Clean-ups
- Structural Drying
- Mold, mildew, and bacteria sanitization
- Mold Remediation
- State-of-the-art drying and dehumidification equipment
- Walls, carpets, and furniture restored to pre-loss condition
- Repair, clean-up, deodorization & disinfecting
- Emergency debris removal and dumping
- Full water damage recuperation
- Carpet & underlay Installation
- Carpet Repair & Relay
Only after adequate testing with specifically designed sensitive instruments can you be sure that your home or office is thoroughly dried out and safe from the potential build-up of mold, mildew, and other microorganisms.
As Melbourne’s leading Water Damage Experts our restoration company has the special air movers that direct large volumes of air along the floors, walls and carpets to speed up the drying time. We will also have commercial dehumidifiers that extract water from the water affected surfaces (walls, floor, carpets etc).
MELBOURNE WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION – YOUR FLOOD DAMAGE SPECIALISTS
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Appraisal of results you can expect
- Certified Insurance ReportingDirect Billing
- Prompt and professional service
- Satisfaction guaranteed
What You Can Do Before We Arrive
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping or sweeping
- Wipe furniture dry and block it up to allow the base to dry
- Lift draperies off the carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Remove wet area rugs or other loose floor coverings
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread them out to dry
- Do not use ordinary household vacuum to remove water
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors
- Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on
- Do not lift tacked down carpet without professional help. Lifting the carpet incorrectly could damage the backing
Contact us for water damage restoration in Melbourne – fire and flood clean-up.
More Water Than You Can Handle? Call the Melbourne Water Damage Professionals